Make In India: India is the fastest-growing country with rich resources, enormous potentials, and demographic dividends, but Indian resources are not utilized properly. Prime Minister of India presented the initiative by which Indian resources can be utilized fully – “MAKE IN INDIA”. Make in India has contributed a lot to the economic development of the nation. This campaign was started with the motive to make India a global hub for manufacturing by encouraging foreign investors and making India an imperative investment destination.
According to the World Bank Publication 2019 “Ease of Doing Business” India ranked 63rd out of 190 countries. As a result, there is competition between Indian states; each state is trying to improve its rank on the ease of doing business index. It is based on the proportion of points completed on the Make in India initiative's 98-point action plan for business reform. Currently, the top six states are Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Haryana, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, and West Bengal (44.35%).
Our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji has explained it very well in his words -
“I want to tell the people of the whole world: Come, make in India. Come and manufacture in India.
Go and sell in any country of the world, but manufacture here. We have skill, talent, discipline and the desire to do something.
We want to give the world an opportunity that come make in India,”
India's credibility is at an all-time high level. There is a noticeable sense of forwarding motion, vitality, and hope. Make in India is attracting foreign investment.
- Incorporation Certificate
- Pan Card Copy
- ID Proof
- Address Proof
- Detail of Directors
- Direct Identification Number (DIN)
- Digital Signature Certificate
- Latest Bank Statement/Mobile Bill
- Passport size Photographs
- Purpose for which Make in India logo is used
- Patent and trademark details (Optional)
PROCESS TO REGISTER THE START-UP BUSINESS IN INDIA
We assist domestic as well as foreign companies in starting their business in India with Following Steps:
- Business Incorporation - Firstly, incorporation of a business is done whether the company is a private limited, partnership firm, or limited liability partnership firm.
- Submit Online Application - After selecting the company type, submit the online application. You'll get a confirmation email with a payment reference number.
Register with startup India - The business is registered as a start up and it is an online process. Profile is created on the website, after this applicant can apply for various acceleration, mentorship programmes and other challenges in addition to this get access to resources like learning and development program, Government schemes, state policies for startup business etc.
- Submit documents with Registrar - File a reservation request with the Companies Commission for the proposed company name. The company application will be filed for registration with the authorized name and supporting documents.
- Grant of registration certificate - A registration certificate will be granted by mail. Company registration documents can be downloaded from the link.
Steps to get permission for the use of Make in India Logo
- Submit request - All requests forwarded to the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion will be examined using merit-based criteria. They'd need to be approved by DPIIT's (Secretary) JS (Joint Secretary) (Department of Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade).
- Require additional information - If it deems necessary, the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion may seek additional information in relation to the request to use the "Make in India" emblem for Events, Publications, Websites or Portals, Electronic Programs, and other purposes.
- Made request for the use of the logo in case of electronic media - Requests for using the logo on electronic media must be submitted to the DPIIT at least 30 days in advance. In addition to the request, the following information must be provided:
- Nature of the Program.
- Profile or track record of producers of the game.
- The target audience.
- The contents of the program and, in specific, inclusion of manufacturing-related content of the program.
Note:- Apart from the aforementioned uses, the logo's usage for any other purpose would be solely based on the merits of the specific case. The visibility, impact, and scope of manufacturing or its linked aspects would be retained for future reference. Following that, the JS can approve it (BE-III).