1 - Operation Executive
- Assist & Support the smooth running of the day-to-day operations
- Development of strategies and procedures that increase efficiency and maximize profits.
- Identification of issues that may affect sales, production or delivery of services, and creation of solutions to promptly address problems.
- Interpretation of data and analytics and report generation.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant.
- Examine shared data and use them to reduce project timeline
Handle organizational effectiveness and operations management
Graduate or Degree in Business/ Operations Management or related field
Adatpable, Influencer, Emotionally intelegent, communicator.
Excellent organizational skills
2 - Marketing Executive
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy (often as part of a wider sales and marketing programme).
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity.
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- The ability to think strategically.
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
- Maintain and update customer databases.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
Develop and implemention of marketing strategy
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships & influencing and negotiation skills
Good Communication Skill
3 - Digital Marketing Executive
- Need to understand customers and target them with the right messages. Create marketing strategies to grow your business.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) skills for driving traffic to website.
- Email Marketing Skills to create a dynamic email marketing campaign. This includes analyzing click rates, identifying platform navigation, and running email campaigns.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SMO, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.), SEO & SMO
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
Good Communication Skill