https://www.alephindia.in/ gathers information of its website users through modes like information voluntarily given while registering on the website, information gathered automatically by our system by using cookies, information gathered from third parties and sources like social networking sites and through other types of technologies. information collected includes your contact name, email address, phone number, username, password, age, date of birth, gender, location information, etc., and any other such details that you may submit.
Every account holder/user can access the information shared with us. This information can be reviewed, updated by logging into your account. you as an account holder may also choose to close the account. by doing so you will not be able to sign into your account or access your account. Even when the account is closed we may still retain certain information associated with your account for recordkeeping, analytical purposes etc., if you have shared your information to any of the third party retention of that information will be subject to the third party’s privacy policies.
TO WHOM THIS INFORMATION IS SHAREDNone of the personal information will be shared with others except as indicated below:
- Your personal information may be shared with our authorized consultants/experts associated with your documentation that perform services like, providing services for the documentation, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting works of our company.
- Your data will not be given to a third party until unless the law requires or in good faith believes that such action is necessary to comply with the laws applicable.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OTHERS
The https://www.alephindia.in/ website may contain links to other websites such as third party advertisements etc. we warn you to be aware of those links as we do not know their privacy practices.
The company makes efforts to limit the risk of theft, damage, illegal, or unauthorized use of the information gathered. However, there may be the possibility of information theft through unsecured computer networks. While there have been measures and safeguards it is advised that you should be aware of the internet security technology changes. we cannot guarantee about the information leakages while it is being transmitted to and from us over the internet including, without limitation, emails. hence you acknowledge and agree that we have no liability regarding the theft, damage, illegal or unauthorized use of your information.
CLIENT INFORMATION CONFIDENTIALITY
If you create, upload, store or share any document or information in your account or through any other possible medium with the company, the company shall ensure its confidentiality, and the company neither has ownership of your document nor has any right to edit the document or information. you also permit the company to use your documents for providing the services to you. any comments, questions, suggestions, feedback or information provided by you about the services of the company, can be used by the company for their promotion, marketing or advertisement. company may also remove any of your submissions and is not under any obligation to post your submission.
Yagree that company may keep these documents and submissions as preserved and confidential but may also disclose any of the document or submission under the following circumstances:Where any legal process, any law or government demands is to be complied with.
- In order to enforce the terms and conditions of this website.
- In case of any claims raised by third parties when their rights are violated.
- To protect the personal safety, rights, property and privacy of the company and its users or public.
Company may from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks to open nodal bank account under applicable indian laws, to facilitate the payment between users i.e. buyers and sellers and for collection of platform fees and other charges.these third party payment service providers may include third party banking or credit card payment gateways, payment aggregators, cash on delivery or demand draft / pay order on delivery service providers, mobile payment service providers or through any facility as may be authorized by the reserve bank of india for collection, refund and remittance, as the case may be of payment or supporting the same in any manner.
- You agree, understand and confirm that the bank / debit / credit card details provided by you for availing services of the company will be correct and accurate. These details are entered by you directly at the third party payment service provider webpage and the company does not have any access whatsoever to your payment details.
- Company cannot assist with a stop payment request for any payment scheduled using a payment account credit/debit card. In any such case, you must immediately and directly contact your credit/debit card company/bank.
User/viewer shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the information technology act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable laws in india. Grievance officer in accordance with information technology act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the grievance officer are provided below:
|NAME||Mr. Yogesh K T|
|EMAIL IDfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|ADDRESS||A-166, Ist Floor, K R Bose Mark, Pratap Nagar, Mayur Vihar Phase 1, New Delhi 110091 (INDIA)|
Request a call back.
Would you like to speak to one of our technical advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.