By using our services you agree that you will never misuse the services of aleph india (company). you shall not use our services for any such purpose that is illegal in the jurisdiction where our services are used as well as under the laws of india. This document is an electronic record in terms of information technology act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the information technology act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. the domain name https://www.alephindia.in/ ("website"), is owned and operated by aleph accreditation & testing centre (p) ltd., a private limited firm ("company"), incorporated under the provisions of the companies act, 2013, where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective representatives, administrators, employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns. By using our services you agree that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years and can enter into a legally binding contract with the company; and only as permitted by law, including applicable professional standards laws, rules and regulations. by using our services you agree that we reserve the right to suspend your account or stop providing our services at our discretion.
TERMS OF USAGE
- Please read these terms of usage carefully. by using or visiting this site https://www.alephindia.in/ as a registered user or unregistered user you imply your acceptance to these terms of usage which would make you legally bound in case of any violation. if you don’t wish to be bound by these terms of usage you are advised to not to use the website.
- Aleph India through its website https://www.alephindia.in/ and/or mobile application provides an online platform to provide a single window for all kinds of product certification and testing equipment, empowering clients in achieving higher production efficiency and quality standards. for any of the aforementioned purposes you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms of usage.
- It would be the sole discretion of the company to modify the terms of usage from time to time and you agree to be bound by such modifications. company would make efforts to inform/notify you when the major changes are made to the terms of usage. any such modifications will become effective upon the date it is first posted on the website (https://www.alephindia.in/). it is advised to always have the most up-to-date version in order to be aware of the modified terms of usage. if you do not wish to be bound by the modified terms of usage you are requested to stop using the services of https://www.alephindia.in/ your continued use of https://www.alephindia.in/ would be constituted as your acceptance to the modified terms of usage.
- "Consultant" shall mean the professional, including but not limited to a qualified expert, chartered accountant etc., for providing the services of the company.
- "Viewer" shall mean those users who have not registered as a member but are simply visiting the website and using publicly available services for non-registered users.
- “User” shall mean those users who have completed the company's account registration process and who have registered as a member.
- "Intellectual property rights", "ipr" shall mean all intellectual property rights and all analogous rights subsisting under the laws of each and every jurisdiction throughout the world and intellectual property for the full term of the rights concerned and including all extensions and renewals of such rights, whether or not such rights are registered or capable of registration, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, service marks, service names, patents, designs and all other proprietary rights of whatsoever description whether or not protected and whether or not capable of protection.
- "Aleph India", "https://www.alephindia.in/", "we", "us", "our" shall mean aleph accreditation & testing centre (p) ltd. ("company"), a private limited company, incorporated under the provisions of the companies act, 2013.
- "Membership" shall mean the individual rights guaranteed to you to use the website and avail our services in such a manner as prescribed herein, in the form of an account which shall be maintained and used solely by you.
- "Offerings", "services" shall mean the services including but not limited to all kinds of product certification and testing equipment, empowering clients in achieving higher production efficiency and quality standard setc. and other services such as incorporation of a company and compliances for a company and q&a platform.
- "Website" shall mean the internet website, https://www.alephindia.in/, which is wholly owned and managed by aleph india.
TERMS OF USAGE
- Company provides a platform to provide all kinds of product certification and testing equipment, empowering clients in achieving higher production efficiency and quality standards etc. company does not provide any legal services/documentation services and is not a law firm.
- Company also provides a platform for responses/ answers to queries/ questions posted by the user, blog posts and articles contributed by the consultants/experts and other information for informational purposes only, and it does not constitute advice.
- Company is not an advertising service for consultants, does not solicit business or promote consultant providing services for the company, does not constitute a referral or endorsement by company and is hence, not in violation of propositions of any law in force in the jurisdiction of India or abroad.
- By accessing, viewing, uploading, storing, sharing etc., of any document or posting any query in the portal you agree that your document/query does not fall in any of the following categories.
- Document/text/any other electronic way of transferring or remitting information containing pornographic or sexually explicit material.
- Document/text/any other electronic way of transfering or remmiting information showing violence against individuals or any ethnic/racial groups, religion, differently abled group, sex, third gender, age, nation, or any video whose main motive is to incite hatred.
- Document/text/any other electronic way of transferring or remitting information containing material which would/might hurt the religious sentiments
- Document/text/any other electronic way of transferring or remitting information containing material which is defamatory, hateful or discriminatory in nature.
- Document/text/any other electronic way of transfering or remmiting information which shows women in bad light or encourages any kind of violence, discrimination or prejuidice towards women.
- Document/text/any other electronic way of transferring or remitting information containing material which is dangerous towards a child. any such material may be immediately reported to our team who will contact the law enforcement agencies for necessary actions.
- Document/text/any other electronic way of transferring or remitting information containing the personal information like images, signature, voice, account details, financial details etc without their consent.
- Document/text/any other electronic way of transferring or remitting information containing any kind of harassment or cyberbullying through any medium like revealing someone’s personal information, including sensitive personally identifiable information, deliberate posting of malicious or hateful content towards specific person or group etc.
- Document/text/any other electronic way of transfering or remitting information which violates the intellectual property rights of others. users must post original documents/text/any other electronic way of transfering or remitting information and must not be in violation of copyright or any other intellectual property rights of others. in case of any intellectual property rights violation, the website would not be liable in any way.
- Document/text/any other electronic way of transferring or remitting information containing any of the above mentioned objectionable contents or any content which is contrary to any of the governing laws or any public policy if notified or comes to the notice of the company would be removed from the website and the account holder would be banned from using the website.
MONITORING OF WEBSITE
- The company (aleph india) shall have the sole right to monitor and decide whether your content, your https://www.alephindia.in/ account and/or your usage of https://www.alephindia.in/ website violates these terms of usage. in case you fail to adhere/comply to the terms of usage hereof or otherwise objectionable then:-
- The company (aleph india) shall have the sole right and discretion to remove the content;and/or
- The company (aleph india) shall be deactivated; and/or
- The company (aleph india) shall have the right to block the user and take appropriate legal action; and/or
- The company (aleph india) shall have the right to report to the concerned legal authorities in case there is any violation in the usage of the website. the violator would be personally liable for the criminal and civil proceedings according to the prevailing laws.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Under no circumstances the company (aleph india) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, partners or licensors or any of its respective directors, officers, employees and/or agents shall be liable for
- Any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use or access to the website.
- Any stolen, illegible, misdirected, incomplete submissions.
- Injury or damage to any user or to any computer related to, resulting from or in operating the website.
- If due to any unforeseen reasons or reasons beyond the control of the company, the company is not capable of performing its services.
All the legal objections, suits, proceedings and any other form of legal action against the company and website (https://www.alephindia.in/) can be initiated only at the court of competent jurisdiction in new delhi.
The website does not promote or encourage any illegal activities. company in order to provide the best and the latest information to its users may engage experts of the domain to provide the thoughts, opinions, views or comments. The thoughts, opinions, views expressed in the media or comments in this website are solely the opinions of those who made it and do not necessarily reflect or represent the views and opinions held by the website.
PAYMENT, CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES
- All fees have to be paid in terms of agreed terms before availing any paid service at the company. the user shall make all payments for the services or consultancy availed to the account of company only.
- company shall have no responsibility or any liability towards any direct payment made to any vendor or third party without the prior written consent of the company.
- Any direct payment made by the user without the prior written consent of the company may lead to the deactivation of the user account without any prior notice made to the user.
- In the event of cancellation of any paid services for which payment has been successfully made and a confirmation number has been generated, the services could not be performed due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason(s). we/company must be notified of the same in writing – by an email mentioned at https://www.alephindia.in/ and the cancellation will proceed as per the terms of the agreement/contract/understanding between the company and the user.
- In exceptional circumstances, the company team will work with you to reach a mutually acceptable solution. company intends to be objective, fair and reasonable in resolving such situations in order to maintain a positive and harmonious relationship with consumers.
REVIEW OF WORK
Any dispute in relation to the quality of the work done by the company shall be intimated to the company at the earliest. On receipt of such a complaint, the final work product prepared by the company shall be reviewed by our internal team and such team shall take a decision if the work has to be re-done by an alternate consultant. the decision of the internal team will be final and binding. This review of work is permitted only once and the decision of the internal team shall be final and binding.
AGREEMENT TO DEAL ELECTRONICALLY
Your use of the site is conducted electronically and you agree that the company may communicate with you electronically for all aspects of your use of the site, including sending you electronic notices. delivery of electronic notices is not infallible, so you agree to contact the company if you need information about the site. you agree to keep all records relating to your use of the site and to print or make an electronic copy of this agreement and any disclosures provided on the site. Except as prohibited by law, you waive any law requiring different communication methods in connection with your use of this site https://www.alephindia.in/, the company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deliver notices and disclosures by other means such as postal mail.
ENDING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH COMPANY
- The terms will continue to apply until terminated by either the user or the company as set out below.
- company may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you if: (a) you have breached any provision of the terms (or have acted in manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of the terms); or (b) the company is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the services to you is, or becomes, unlawful); (c) termination is done in terms of the mutual agreement/contract/understanding.
- When these terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and company are subject to in relation to the obligation to maintain confidentiality or such other legal rights, obligations and liabilities which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation.
- This agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties, and is agreed to be entered into within the jurisdiction of New Delhi, India and shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or principles.
- any dispute with the company shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate courts situated at New Delhi, india. no party shall object to removal or prosecution of any litigation to a court within the jurisdiction of new delhi, india.
- any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions of use including claims seeking redress or asserting rights under applicable law, shall be resolved and finally settled in accordance with the provisions of the indian arbitration and conciliation act, 1996 as may be amended from time to time or its re-enactment (the “arbitration act”). The arbitration shall be conducted at New Delhi and shall be subject to the indian laws. The arbitration proceedings shall be given in english language. The place of arbitration shall be at New delhi. This arbitration tribunal would constitute the sole arbitrator appointed by the company.
- User/viewer shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the information technology act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable laws in india.
Request a call back.
Would you like to speak to one of our technical advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.